SEVENTEEN Wonwoo‘s dashing good looks are one of a kind…or are they?
It’s been said that everyone on earth has at least one doppelganger, someone who resembles them so exactly that they could be mistaken for being the same person.
Over the years, K-Pop fans have uncovered a number of celebrity dead ringers, and now they’ve added one more pair to the list…
…SEVENTEEN’s Wonwoo and actor Shim Ji Ho. At first glance, these stars don’t look much alike. Wonwoo (22) was born in 1996, while Shim Ji Ho (37) was born in 1981. If, however, we were to turn the clock back on Shim Ji Ho 15+ years…
…it’s a totally different story.
Korean netizens can’t believe how similar Wonwoo looks to Shim Ji Ho’s younger self…
- He looks like that guy from SEVENTEEN
- He looks exactly like Wonwoo
- I thought these were photos of Wonwoo
- I’m a fan of Wonwoo so I immediately thought that they looked alike… I think their jaw area look very similar
…but the resemblance truly is striking!
- Wow I’m a CARAT, so I was going to leave a comment about how he looks like Wonwoo but everyone else already agrees ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I’m not a SEVENTEEN fan but I thought he looked like Wonwoo from the beginning. When I looked down at the comments everyone was already talking about him ㅋㅋ
If nothing else, fans now have a pretty good idea about what Wonwoo will look like 15 years into the future!
For more uncanny lookalikes, check out these reincarnated idols here.