Super Junior’s Heechul was recently teased by JTBC’s Knowing Bros members after releasing news of his breakup with TWICE’s Momo. During the opening of the show, members noticed Heechul’s new hair style.
Lee Soo Geun commented, “Why do you look so pale. Changing hairstyles means there’s been a change of heart. You can’t be weak. Otherwise Seo Jang Hoon and Lee Sang Min have to have already fallen down.”
Seo Jang Hoon tried to cheer him up. “You should stay strong and still get your work done.” Lee Soo Geun continued, “This room has more breakups than meetings.”
K-netizens were divided after seeing the comments made by the members. While some felt this was disrespectful…
- “Please can you stop this.”
- “Why are you doing this until the very end.”
- “Stop bringing up the issue please.”
- “This is so disrespectful. Please stop bringing this up.”
….some felt that we needed to see it as just an entertainment show perspective.
- “Why are there so many people that don’t understand that this is just entertainment.”
- “Heechul didn’t even say anything about it.”
- “Why can’t they say anything. What’s wrong with saying something about it.”