Recently, a fan posted their unique experience receiving a keychain of BTS’ RM…from a Wanna One vending machine. Yes, you read that correctly.
The machine takes 500KRW (Approx. 40 cents) and gives the customer a keychain with a random Wanna One member’s face on it.
Nothing is more unexpected when RM suddenly pops out, waving with a subtle smirk.
His expression is like “Yes, it’s me~”
Netizens are cracking up at the mix-up.
- “Why is our Namjoon in there…”
- “ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seems as if the ahjussi who made these didn’t know who BTS and Wanna One are”
- “Kim Namjoon why did you come outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- “‘Nope~~~~It’s me~~~~’ It really has this feeling”
- “Welcome~~Is this your first time with BTS?”
What would your reaction be?