Wonder Girls‘ Hyelim recently appeared on an episode of Problematic Men and talked about the achievements she has made since the idol group’s disbandment.
Hyelim enrolled in the Hankuk University of Foreign Studies as an International Conferences and Communication major shortly after the group’s disbandment in early 2017. Since then, she has made some significant achievements that have left netizens in awe.
She not only maintained a 4.0 GPA but was also awarded a scholarship for her excellent grades.
She is also active as an English reporter for the school newspaper, which is called The Argus.
And is a member of the College Supporters group of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. She has even received an award from the Minister of Foreign Affairs for her efforts.
As a College Supporters member, Hyelim works on various tasks to improve safe overseas travel.
She has even translated the book, The Diary of Anne Frank, which was recently published.
She had translated the book from English to Korea.
In addition, the talented idol can fluently speak a total of 4 languages including Korean, English, Mandarin and Cantonese!
Netizens did not hesitate to praise and admire her for not only being a great singer, but for the efforts and achievements she has made so far in her academic endeavors.
- “Wow, she’s the real thing.”
- “That’s amazing…”
- “Wow, she speaks so well.”
- “She’s become even more amazing.”
- “Hyerim is the best.”
- “She’s so admirable…”
- “Amazing. She doesn’t live for show but truly made a consistent effort to create a healthy life for herself. I always admire people like her even though she is younger than me.”
- “You’re amazing!! Working so hard at school while being a celebrity~~ I support you!”
- “The way she studies is so motivating!”
- “She’s awesome because she’s smart.”
- “Amazing. She’ll definitely succeed in whatever she does.”