Goo Hara has stayed relatively silent on Instagram since the assault case involving her ex-boyfriend was brought to light. However, she broke that silence with a new post featuring a photo of the words, “Crying Room“.
She revealed that she’s been feeling “tired” and hurt“, many believing that she’s referencing her current mental state since the legal dispute with her ex-boyfriend began.
Fans flooded her Instagram with love and support as they left her positive messages to cheer her up.
- “I’ll be with you every step of the way. Please have strength, I’m rooting for you.”
- “I’ll always support you ㅠㅠㅠ It might seem difficult now but everything will be okay. I love you.”
- “You did nothing wrong.”
- “If you’re feeling sad, rest for a bit and cry. It’s okay. It’s okay. I’ll always cheer you on. 🙌❤”
- “hara unnie be strong 💕”
- “I wish your heart and your body weren’t hurting…”
- “You’re not alone. Thank you for fighting through this. We’re all cheering for you.”
Goo Hara and her ex-boyfriend’s assault case has been sent to prosecution this week for alleged damage to property, including injuries, threats, and sexual harassment. Although the investigation initially declared that both sides had assaulted each other during the incident, strong demands have been made for a higher punishment on the ex-boyfriend ever since leaked information seem to reveal that he threatened her with a sex tape.