BTS is no stranger to making headlines for all types of reasons and with no surprise here, it has happened again. Member V is slaying in his new selfies and ARMYs are not okay.
BTS’s official Twitter account just released some new photos of the very handsome V and well, let’s just take a look because words don’t do him justice.
— 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) November 23, 2020
With the caption,
ARMY congrats on the comeback?! #thedayIgotsoakedbyrain
The fit, the wet hair and the accessories are everything. V, are you trying to kill us? Because on behalf of all your fans, I’m pretty sure it’s working.
In case those photos were too small, here they are enlarged! We are loving the way V layered multiple necklaces and bracelets for a very trendy look. With the addition of his hoop earring, which is something we didn’t know we needed, V looks effortlessly cool. Also, can we talk about the wet hair? That should be illegal!
Hello V’s forehead. Someone tell him he looks sexy with his hair pushed back because we are living for this exposure! V’s forehead makes rare appearances periodically and every time, ARMYs can’t get over how good he looks. Speaking of, let’s take a look at what some of the K-netizens had to say about these photos.
- “V is always too much…his good looks are too much”
- “Dang he is f**king sexy”
- “What is this ambiance…even if he’s doing nothing he is dangerous”
- “This is crazy”
- “Thank you for being a celebrity”
- “Dang crazy….so f**king sexy”
- “Dang this is crazy I can’t believe this face is Korean”
- “Crazy…he’s so sexy ha ha thank you to the heavens for sending V down to us”
- “Taehyung-ah I love you you make me so happy”
Oh V, you knew exactly what you were doing. Meanwhile, BTS recently made their highly anticipated comeback with “Life Goes On” on November 21.