BTS‘s V is known for his unique fashion style, featuring tons of patterned shirts and funky colors. While not many people can pull it off, V does it with ease. Check out 10+ times he rocked the staple piece in his wardrobe!
1. Rocking Louis Vuitton at the airport
Everyone wants this shirt now, but unfortunately, it’s currently unreleased!
2. Going retro for Season’s Greetings 2021
He showed off his 80s flare during the funky photoshoot.
3. Sporting the legendary combo at the 2020 GRAMMYs
No one will ever forget this sexy look from the award show!
4. Bringing back the “No More Dream” look for 2019 Muster
V is for Versace!
5. Bringing some color to the “Fake Love” press conference
There’s no pattern that doesn’t suit him.
6. Sunflowers at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards
He went bold during “Boy With Luv” era!
7. Being dreamy at 2019 Muster
“Follow the sound of the pipe~”
8. Giving a fashion lesson on florals backstage
BRB, taking notes on V’s style.
9. During a photoshoot
A mixed-plaid shirt looks effortless on him.
10. In the “Idol” music video
Shirts aren’t just a handsome look — With some suspenders and glasses, V makes it super cute!
11. Keeping it classic with Burberry print
A luxurious man looks best in a designer shirt!
12. While live-streaming with ARMYs
He brought his best look to catch up with fans.
13. Pinstripes during “DNA” era
This V lives in all of our minds rent-free.
14. Slaying the airport like a runway
Models are out of a job!