Animal Crossing is as big now as it was when it first released. While some people play for fun, others work hard to create God-tier islands. Regardless of your style of play, what everyone has in common is their love of dressing their character up! Thanks to some talented K-Pop fans who also love Animal Crossing, we can all dress our characters up in K-Pop themed outfits.
1. TWICE-inspired outfits made by Gisli UwU
2. BTS-inspired outfits made by mementos-of-mori
3. Red Velvet Joy’s “Psycho” Look made by blris-crossing
4. BTS J-Hope’s “DNA” look made by moyashi-crossing
5. B.A.P-inspired outfit made by hyuckbucket
There are so many more cool K-Pop-inspired outfits on the Internet. We are seriously in awe of how talented everyone is!