1. Preparing to buy concert tickets like you’re going to war.
2. Having to sell your soul to make sure you have every version of every album from your favorite group.
3. Emptying your bank account to collect every single photo card from an album.
4. Visiting K-Pop Goods stores as part of your daily routine.
5. Buying whatever item your idol is advertising, whether you like it or not.
6. Giving out lunch boxes to staff with your idol’s face on it.
7. Waiting for hours and hours to see your idol for 3 seconds.
8. Sacrificing your shoulder to carry ridiculously heavy and large DSLR cameras to capture the most beautiful moments of your idols.