BLACKPINK‘s Jennie is frequently hailed as one of the most fashionable celebrities in South Korea.
Besides her clothes always matching her perfectly, she’s popular for having a recognizable style. Jennie popularized what is known in Korea as the “high teen” fashion.
Usually comprised of skater skirts, tight dresses, cropped tops, and even blazers, this style copies the looks of rich characters from films made in the 1990s and early 2000s.
Check out some of Jennie’s best “high teen” outfits below!
1. In this iconic airport outfit
2. In this black outfit and bow
3. In an Alessandra Rich ensemble
4. In this gorgeous green cardigan
5. In this powerful stage getup
6. In the uniforms from “As If It’s Your Last”
7. In a black miniskirt and white crop top
8. In a bucket bag and blue top
9. In a bright red Chanel outfit
10. In pigtails and tweed
11. In a school uniform…but cropped
12. In a tube dress and long sleeves
13. In a black and gold sparkling bodycon
14. In this crop top and cardigan set
15. In an oversized blazer and wide pants
16. In bright yellow tweed
17. In this yellow-purple ensemble
18. In this cute pink uniform
19. In a pleated skirt and tight top
20. In this bright red CF
21. In a “Solo” mini tube dress
22. In a blue-white-red skirt and shirt
23. And finally, in this rich-looking knitted dress
Jennie’s a “high teen” icon indeed!