1. Lace and velvet never looked so classy!
2. Take florals to a new level with metallic.
3. What can get classier than Jennie in all Gucci?
4. Add bold, fiery colors to the Spring pastels.
5. A wild jungle of colors to stand out among the crowd.
6. Jisoo keeps it Spring-breezy with a satin off-shoulder.
7. What else completes a Spring outfit than bright colors with beautiful jewelry?
8. Looking for a more daring Spring look? How about Rose’s dark lace and embroideries?
9. Then take it down a notch with sheer and plaid!
10. Romantic night out in Spring? Classy black suit with a statement earpiece!
11. Or try something more feminine with off-shoulder and frills!
12. Be playful this Spring with Lisa’s sheer crop-shirt and chained skirt!
13. You can never skip completely floral one-piece dresses!
14. Make your dress pop with a statement collar and belt.
15. Or be like Lisa and take it sheer with a thin ribbon!
16. You can make Spring sexy with this bodycon dress with a high ponytail.
17. An all-black chic outfit can be classy yet comfortable!
18. Not into black? Let’s try Jennie’s gray-grid suit with a crop top!
19. When all else fails, go with Jennie’s schoolgirl-inspired outfit for your next spring date!