1. When he made history with his legendary meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on the South Korean side of the border.
2. When he made it to TIME’s 100 Most Influential People in the World
3. When he visited the SMTOWN at COEX Artium to learn more about K-Pop arts and culture.
4. When he showed off his old-school dance moves.
5. When he married his college sweetheart, Kim Jung Sook.
6. When he overcame his embarrassment and gave his wife a big hug at their anniversary celebration.
7. When he adopted this cute dog to help eliminate the stigma against black and mixed-breed dogs.
8. When he was in the armed forces and looked like a total badass.
9. When he was named the 9th most handsome president in the world by Hottest Heads of the State
10. When he entered high school at the top of his class and got accepted to Kyunghee University on a full scholarship.
11. When he completely scrapped the government-issued history textbooks ordered by the former-president Park Geun Hye saying that “history education should not be used for political purposes“.
12. When he was on the cover of TIME under the headline “The Negotiator”.
13. When he successfully used a selfie stick for a thank you video to the people of Korea.
— 대한민국 청와대 (@TheBlueHouseKR) August 17, 2017
— 문재인 (@moonriver365) August 17, 2017
14. When he personally posted a response to Mark Zuckerberg’s email on Facebook.
마크 주커버그 페이스북 CEO의 메일 잘 받아보았습니다. 우리는 전 세계의 사람들이 온라인을 통해 만나고, 연결되고, 소통하며 배우는 시대를 살고 있습니다. 책과 뉴스, 영화를 통해 다른 이들의 삶을 알아 왔던…