BTS‘s RM has proven over the last nine years that he can pull off various styles, which he regularly showcases on and off stage.
Offstage, RM typically opts for more laid-back fashion choices. This is seen on his Instagram in the casual pictures he takes while “Namjooning.”
Onstage, his looks can vary from streetwear fashion to more formal attire. RM effortlessly rocks each outfit.
Here are ten examples of times RM stole hearts in a suit.
1. Three-piece suit for the Asia Artist Awards
In 2018, RM stunned in a three-piece suit that he wore for the Asia Artist Awards.
2. Louis Vuitton suit for the 2022 GRAMMYs
BTS coordinated their outfits in Louis Vuitton suits for their red carpet appearance at the 2022 GRAMMYs.
3. Givenchy Blazer at the 27th Seoul Music Awards
RM wore an all black suit with a studded blazer at the Seoul Music Awards in 2018. His studded Givenchy blazer was approximately $2,260 USD.
4. A sophisticated three-piece suit for the Edaily Culture Awards
In 2019, BTS attended the Edaily Culture Awards where RM gave off major CEO vibes in glasses and a three-piece suit.
5. A classic suit for BTS’s historic White House visit
BTS kept their look timeless when invited to the White House for a private conversation with United States president Joe Biden regarding anti-Asian hate crimes, discrimination, and the importance of Asian representation and inclusion.
6. Monochromatic suit for BTS’s 2021 Billboard cover story
RM wore a monochromatic Berluti suit in BTS’s signature color for BTS’s cover story with Billboard in 2021. Squid Game star, Wi Ha Joon, and American artist and actor, Machine Gun Kelly, were also spotted in the same fashionable suit.
7. Looking angelic in a white blazer
BTS shined in white and black suits for their 2019 Jingle Ball performance.
8. A fun patterened suit for “Idol”
During BTS’s promotions for their song “Idol,” the members pulled off colorful patterned suits which they wore in the music video and on Good Morning America.
9. Red suit for “Map of the Soul ON:E”
RM looked amazing in a red suit with a black shirt for his Map of the Soul ON:E photocards.
10. RM’s iconic blazer at the 2016 Melon Music Awards
Fans fell in love with RM’s stylish suit at the 2016 Melon Music Awards.