The Korean indie music pair, J Rabbit released a photo on their official Facebook page to launch their special Christmas concert contest.The members of J Rabbit, musician Jeong Daun and vocalist Jeong Hyeseon, are part of the independent label friendz.net, and on November 15th, they released a live performance of their song “Good Luck.”
To get their fans excited for the Christmas concert series coming up on December 24th, J Rabbit has uploaded a cute photo announcing a Christmas concert contest. In the photo, Jeong Daun is holding a sign that says, “Please send many, many [entries]!” with cute emoticons and Jeong Hyeseon is holding a sign that specifies the deadline (December 7th) along with the email address to send the entries, email@example.com.
The caption for the photo shares the details on how to enter the contest:
“2014 The Season of Christmas with J Rabbit Concert Event!
1. Book a ticket for the 2014 The Season of Christmas with J Rabbit Concert.
2. Choose a J Rabbit song that you can relate to and share your story in less than 150 words.
3. Write down the concert date you will be attending along with the seat number.
4. Include your name and contact information.
5. Mail the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 7th.
6. Wait for the prize announcement.
p.s Detailed explanations will be omitted.”