On an appearance on JTBC’s War of Words, EXID’s Solji revealed her thoughts upon knowing her family members have seen her fancams.
EXID’s Solji and Hani made an appearance on the show late last month. Solji shared, “Someone filmed a certain part of my body, and my oppa saw the video. I was embarrassed to think that my family was watching this.”
Viewers have expressed mixed reactions toward her discomfort:
1. [+54, -22] Well, the filmers is the problem but isn’t it how she earns money?
2. [+46, -1] Not just EXID, but female idols are getting more sexual these days. They should cover up more. Their songs and dances are sexual enough but even their outfits… The filmers are the problem but it’s also not good to appeal sexually like that
3. [+38, -4] They and AOA always wear minimum clothes while doing sexual dances but still complain about people filming them
4. [+19, -0] Then why do you perform in short clothes and do sexual dances?
5. [+17, -0] Isn’t it more embarrassing to wear short clothes like that?
6. [+14, -0] It’d be upsetting if their family watches it… But it’s not an exaggeration to say idols earn money by exposure. They have to do this
7. [+14, -6] A lot of people will wear bikini for 365 days if they get paid as much as you
8. [+5, -0] Why is she saying this when this is how she got popular?
In other news, EXID has recently wrapped up their promotions for “Ah Yeah” and will be taking a break before their next comeback slated for the end of this year. The sub-unit Dasoni may also be gearing up for a new release while Solji recenlty featured in a ballad duet with Welldone Potato titled “Shouldn’t Have Treated You Well.”