Despite not having released the music video for their new song “FM” yet, girl group Crayon Pop released the choreography version of the track for fans to learn the dance.
As seen in their impressive performance at the SXSW Music Festival in Austin, Texas, the cool Power Ranger-like choreography for their catchy song is certainly fitting.
In addition to the adorable choreography video, the Chrome Entertainment group also attached details for a dance cover contest, much like the one they held for sub-group Strawberry Milk in October. The rules and prizes are as follows:
Crayon Pop holds a dance cover event on YouTube for “FM”!
– Participation Method:
1. Upload your dance cover video titled “Crayon Pop FM cover” on Youtube.
2. Send your Youtube link and participants’ name to Crome Entertainment admin email account (email@example.com)
– Participation Period: March 25th, 2015 – April 11th, 2015 (KST)
– Winner Announcement: April 18th, 2015 (through Crayon Pop Official Twitter)
– Method Selecting Winner: Crayon Pop will choose 10 videos themselves (including clever idea and views)
– Prizes: autographed CD
Releasing the choreography video containing the entire song before the release of the music video is definitely an unusual tactic, but the addicting song has definitely grabbed the attention of many fans. “FM” is expected to drop on March 27th at noon KST. Check out the choreography video for Crayon Pop’s “FM” below to listen to the full song!